2012/09/13

_ RIOJA: CHILDREN FRIENDLY


One of the things I realized when I became a mom, not so long ago, was the fact that I  had no idea about where to go with a toddler and what places we could visit together with our stroller.
Nevertheless, I have to say that I’ve discovered many places and activities for families and children here at Rioja, funny not only to the smallest of the family but interesting to the parents as well. 
That’s the reason why I want to share with you all this plans and nice places from Rioja you can visit if you are travelling here with your children even more if you are an architecture & wine lover as we are…  
If you know any other place that I have not discover yet, I will be glad to read about…

(Harvest is coming…)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario